Keeping you safe during Covid-19
The Drop is open once more and we can’t wait to pop some bottles with you!
As is pertinent in this new age, at Harts Group we are following the government guidance and going even further to ensure that your experience with us is as safe and relaxed as possible.
We have completed a rigorous risk assessment and will be implementing procedures including the below:
- Physical distancing, both in the dining rooms between stools or tables, and in the kitchens between our chefs. We have reduced the choice on menus a little to facilitate this.
- We have introduced a healthcare app for all staff, who will complete a healthcare questionnaire, log regular hygiene practices and have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift.
- Each guest will have their temperature taken before entering the restaurant.
- We have installed sanitising stations outside each restaurant and additional hand-washing dispensers outside bathrooms.
- Cashless payments: we are not accepting cash at any Harts Group site and are encouraging contactless payments where possible.
- Our staff are working in teams to reduce contact across the workforce.
- We are providing paper menus, which will be recycled after one use.
- We are providing facemasks to anyone who feels more comfortable wearing one.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!Read more